Marketing and Sales Internship
We are an ecommerce business looking for a Marketing and Sales intern to join our team.
Our company was founded in 2013 in France, and has been headquartered in Bristol since
July 2014. We specialise in selling designer inspired furniture and homeware accessories.
The company has grown rapidly and career progression is excellent for the right candidate.
Your daily responsibilities would include:
– providing support to marketing manager
– organise and implement marketing strategy
– ensure the production of marketing materials
– be in charge of the company’s social media pages, to promote and generate online traffic
on our website
– maintaining and developing partnership (print, digital, blogs…)
– manage marketplaces (eBay, Amazon, etc)
– Create and update web content in our in-house website management system, such as
adding and describing new products.
– Write and update content on marketplaces.
– Maintaining and developing relationships with existing and prospective customers and
suppliers (after-sales, placing orders, tracking orders, inbound and outbound calls,
responding to emails)
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French
– Good English for communication within the team
– Digital/e-marketing skills
– Knowledge of SEO and social media
– Being self-motivated and proactive
– Accuracy and a keen eye for detail is imperative
– A positive and friendly demeanour
– Efficiency in computer systems and familiarity with office equipment
Beneficial but not essential skills:
– Experience of ecommerce
– Editorial writing experience preferred but not essential
Start date: ASAP
Contract duration: 4-6 months
Full time, 40h / week
Location St Werburghs BS2
Salary rate: 3.60EUR/h
If you are interested, then please get in touch with your CV and cover letter highlighting
your skills and experiences
We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you
Contact Stefan firstname.lastname@example.org